I had a conversation with someone the other day about their business and why it wasn’t working and I swear to god, once we’d finished I felt like it was my business that was struggling!!
Some people are just so negative and they drag everyone down. If you’re one of them, THAT is why your business isn’t working.
- You don’t, but probably can’t, celebrate the little things,
- You keep lowering your prices instead of standing firm,
- Every time someone says no to working with you, you see it as a problem with you rather than them not being a good fit or not seeing the value in what you’re providing,
- The problem, to you, is that people where you live or the people you attract are too cheap to want to pay for your services. If that’s the case then you’re not showing them the value of what you’re providing. You’re not telling them why they need what you’re providing and why the price you’re charging is value for money for them.
And sometimes, the problem is that you’re just not cut out to run your own business. And that’s totally fine. But if you are an entrepreneur, if you WANT to be successful, if you’re going to put in the work and look for solutions rather than excuses, you’ll get there.
Whatever it is, you have to find the positive, you have to look for the little things and celebrate every win, big or small. Being negative all the time affects the energy that you put out, it seeps into your posts and your livestreams, it comes across in your copy and your potential clients can and do pick up on it. Yeah, that sounds like a bunch of crap but it’s true.
Try being positive and see what kind of difference it makes.
P.S. I'm so excited to announce the launch of The Big Bundle!
5 of my most popular courses, bundled up together with over 55% off the price of buying them individually.
These 5 courses will help you:
- Grow your Facebook Group,
- Grow your email list,
- Set up passive income,
- Overcome objections on sales calls,
- Quickly create services that your ideal client can't wait to buy
And so much more.
You can get more info here
And as a bonus that's ONLY for the ladies of Biz Babes Making Bank and my email list, I'm giving 20 people an extra 10% off to take the price down to 65% off the investment of each course if bought individually.
To get this code either respond to this email or PM me NOW on Facebook as these will go quickly. There's over 600 people in this group and almost the same amount on my email list so if you know it's for you and you want that extra 10% off, be quick.
The extra 10% is only for the first 20 people or until 8pm BST / 3pm EST Thursday 11th May (but they won't last that long!)