Recently a friend asked me what my business minimum was. At first I didn't understand the question and assumed it was some kind of financial thing. We talked about it a bit more and she explained that she meant the actions I take in my business every day.

How many leads each day? How many new people in my group? What about my email list? Website views? Etc etc etc

What was my minimum?

I thought about it for a while because while I'm all about expanding my audience and tracking my numbers, it's easy to get caught up in vanity metrics and forget the most important things.

One of them being the quality of your new leads and followers, rather than the quantity. But on the flip side of that, growth is still important!

It's the balance that makes all the difference. Bringing in more quality leads each and every day. So my minimum is one new lead each and every day. While it might not seem like much, that's 365 quality leads a year. If each one buys a $97 course from me, that's $35,405.

Not bad for just one new lead a day.

So how do you get the balance right between lots of people and attracting the right people?

Your content and how you promote it.

You've probably heard before that you should spend 20% of your time creating content and the other 80% driving traffic to it.

Don't forget that if you create evergreen content, you can repeatedly drive traffic to it, long after it's first written.

So if you want to attract more of the right people, spend your time creating less content that's of a higher quality and more time promoting it.

What's your minimum?

Cass xoxo

Comment